This year I broke the rules. My rule has always been “no holiday music until after Thanksgiving!” Well, in preparation for my Turkey Trot and goal to stay active through the holidays I decided to put a brand new holiday playlist together to keep me motivated. I had a lot of fun putting this list together and plan to listen to it on Thursday for my turkey trot 5K. I am still a fan of the classics. Nothing says Christmas to me like Bing Crosby singing “White Christmas”, but that doesn’t exactly get my feet moving. I will continue to add to the list as I come across more amazing holiday beats, but without further adieu here we go!
In no particular order:
- Miracle (Maccabeats)
- Christmas C’mon (Lindsey Stirling ft. Becky G)
- Underneath the Tree (Kelly Clarkson)
- All I want for Christmas is You (Mariah Carey)
- Oi to the World (No Doubt)
- Kiss me at Midnight (N’Sync)
- Holiday Road (Lindsey Buckingham)
- Merry Christmas, Happy Holidays ( N’Sync)
- Sleigh Ride (Trans-Siberian Orchestra)
- Extraordinary Merry Christmas (Glee Cast)
I hope you enjoy my playlist and keep up with your health and fitness goals through the holidays.
Happy Thanksgiving and Merry Christmas!